Monday 15 February 2010

Introduction

The main reason for this blog is to write my thoughts that are not financially related or at least see if I am capable of writing something that has no relation to finance. So who is a bard? The original bards were an order of Celtic poets who recited the exploits of legendary warriors. In time the bard started being associated with traveling musicians.
In Dungeons & Dragons Bards are non lawful characters that has qualities of a fighter, a thief and a mage. A jack of all trade but master of none. Bards use their words and music to create magic. Now I consider myself to be a poet, singer and a slight musician. A bard of sorts. I am not a magician but if I can stir the emotion of my readers and to make them think then that is more than sufficient. I intend this blog to be the way I view the world. If I write any poetry then they will appear here. In the meantime let me start you on my bardic journey with the following songs.









No comments:

Post a Comment